As companies continue to restrict travel and conference participation, we have made the difficult decision to postpone Albany Code Camp until the fall.  This decision did not come lightly however the health and safety of our conference participants is our main priority.

The event will be held at the same conference center and we have booked it for Saturday, September 26th.   By the Summer, we hope that we will have a better understanding of COVID-19 and the risks of traveling and attending public events will no longer be a concern.

The Call for Speakers has been reopened and will remain open until July 17th.

We hope that you will join us in September for Albany Code Camp