We can't run Albany Code Camp without the financial support of our sponsors. Sponsorship opportunities can include
- Food sponsor breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments
- Funding helps cover expenses (printing, web site, etc)
- Giveaways send stuff that can be raffled off or provide to all attendee
- Promote You let us give away some software or provide a session to speak
- Promote Us tell your users about out event
- OSS: Free (provide speakers or SWAG)
Open Source Software contributors will be listed on the opening and closing session sponsor slide in addition to having their logo on the website for the event.
- Bronze: $250
Bronze level contributors will be listed on the opening and closing session sponsor slide in addition to having their logo on the website for the event.
- Silver: $500
Silver level contributors get everything provided at the Bronze level and are provided a table where they can collect cards, hand out datasheets, etc. and they can have a handout (provided by sponsor) given to every attendee as part of their registration packet.
- Gold: $750 or more (max 3, 2 still available)
Gold level contributors get everything provided at the Silver level and are assigned a room during lunch where you can host a 20 to 30 minute event that will be listed on the schedule. We recommend a technical presentation that highlights your solution or product without resorting to an outright pitch for best results. The rooms will be assigned in the days before the event with the highest donations getting preference for room selection.
Provides facilities for the event and makes a financial contribution.
With respect to swag, it can be delivered to the venue any time before the event or you can bring with you.
The Albany Code Camp team (Chris Miller, Lindsay, Rytel, Nathan Westfall) thanks your interest and support.