Help make Albany Code Camp a success by being a volunteer.
Volunteers are needed before, during and after the event to complete such tasks as:
- Arriving before the event to post signs
- Prepare the speaker break room
- Set-up and staff the registration tables
- Direct attendees
- Perform session attendance counts
- Speaker T-shirts
- Assist with lunch
- Perform various odd jobs as they arise
- Clean-up at the end of the day
Volunteers will receive an Albany Code Camp t-shirt and will have the opportunity to attend sessions during the day.
For more information or to sign up please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org